Don’t get me wrong. I am not encouraging you to be lazy at work! I am just having some fun here thanks to a wonderful, freeware application which, among its different uses and options, can help you get “relaxed” at work! Com’on, you need a break, don’t you?
Double Vision is a freeware player letting you watch videos from Hulu and YouTube. It is also a light and easy-to-use browser to surf the Web. But what makes this player so special and how can you use it at work without being detected? Simple, Double Vision lets you view your favorite videos with a custom transparency while you work with other applications. In this way it will be possible for you to watch a video while writing an e-mail or a document. Here is its most important options:
- Press Ctrl+Esc to hide Double Vision from view right away.
- Mute on quick hide.
- Set the transparency grade at will.
- Browse the web while doing other things.
Tags: freeware, Office, video
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.