The latest hype about YouTube is without any doubt its HD (High Resolutions) videos. If you don’t know what I am talking about, have a look at these articles of mine about how to download HD videos in YouTube and how to search HD videos. If you want to link a 720p HD YouTube video in your Web pages or just put a link to it in your e-mail, here is a quick hack for you. By the way, just in case you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog, here is the article you were looking for.
If you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog or in your e-mail it is sufficient to append &hd=1 to the YouTube video URL. This will let other people play the high-res widescreen version of that video in the browser. Here is a quick example:
- Original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y
- High quality HD version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y&hd=1
- youtube hd link
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
9 Comments to “How to link a HD YouTube video”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.