The latest hype about YouTube is without any doubt its HD (High Resolutions) videos. If you don’t know what I am talking about, have a look at these articles of mine about how to download HD videos in YouTube and how to search HD videos. If you want to link a 720p HD YouTube video in your Web pages or just put a link to it in your e-mail, here is a quick hack for you. By the way, just in case you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog, here is the article you were looking for.
If you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog or in your e-mail it is sufficient to append &hd=1 to the YouTube video URL. This will let other people play the high-res widescreen version of that video in the browser. Here is a quick example:
- Original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y
- High quality HD version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y&hd=1
- youtube hd link
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
9 Comments to “How to link a HD YouTube video”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.