The latest hype about YouTube is without any doubt its HD (High Resolutions) videos. If you don’t know what I am talking about, have a look at these articles of mine about how to download HD videos in YouTube and how to search HD videos. If you want to link a 720p HD YouTube video in your Web pages or just put a link to it in your e-mail, here is a quick hack for you. By the way, just in case you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog, here is the article you were looking for.
If you want to embed a 720p HD YouTube video in your blog or in your e-mail it is sufficient to append &hd=1 to the YouTube video URL. This will let other people play the high-res widescreen version of that video in the browser. Here is a quick example:
- Original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y
- High quality HD version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y&hd=1
Tags: hack, HD, video
- youtube hd link
- hd youtube link
- how to link to hd youtube video
- youtube 720p link
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
9 Comments to “How to link a HD YouTube video”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.