As you may guess, this article is quite useful if you want to copy text from a website which has got the right-click disabled or has protected its pages. To tell you the truth, I have already spoken about something similar. You may read this article of mine on how to copy any text from a protected Web page, even though the trick reported in the article seems not to work in some browser. Let’s see how to copy everything contained in a website, regardless the browser you are using and the file you want to copy the text from. In fact, thanks to this software, you will now be able to extract text even from images or pictures!
JOCR is a freeware software which manages to do something amazing. It captures an image on the screen and converts it to text. This makes you understand how useful it is. In fact, it is sufficient to get an image of any blog or website with protected-content to convert the image and whatever is written on it, into text. JOCR requires that you have Microsoft Document Imaging installed on your system. If you have Office 2003 or higher, chances are that you have it installed.
Tags: freeware, security, utility
- how to exact text from image by jocr guide me
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to extract text from an image on the screen”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.