If you have an e-mail account (and I am pretty sure you do), you know how bothering, irritating and annoying is to get spam. This pest is so incessant that if you are particularly unlucky you will get spam e-mails on a daily basis, many times a day. Even well-organized webmails such as Gmail get tons of spam, and even though their spam filter gets most of it (and sometimes even legitimate messages), it is not infrequent to receive a spam e-mail in the inbox. Get rid of spam once for all, thanks to this freeware software!
Spamihilator is a spam filter which sits between your e-mail client and Internet. It scans your incoming e-mail and if it recognizes a spam message it will get rid of it right away! The whole activity is completely unseen by you and requires no manual operation since it is executed automatically and in the background. What follows is a list of its most important features:
- Learning filter. Such a filter (which by the way is able to recognizes more than 98% of all incoming spam mails) is able to learn what e-mails are legitimate and what e-mails are spam. It is based on the famous rules of Thomas Bayes (English mathematician, 18th century) and calculates a certain Spam-Probability for every E-Mail. You can train this filter!
- Word-filter. Such a filter, purges spam out on the base of known keywords.
- DDC-filter. This filter checks your e-mail with the DCC Network to recognize unsolicited bulk mail.
- Spamihilator is able to receive e-mails from POP3 and IMAP accounts!
Tags: antispyware, email, freeware, security
- how to get rid of a ton of spam
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.