Microsoft has recently released the new Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) final RTM. This new Service Pack offers better performance and a lot of enhancements for most of its applications. Some of the newest and much awaited features are the native support for PDF and ODF, better calendar and a lot of hotfixes for well-known bugs. What follows is a list of the most important features and the link where to download Microsoft Office 2007 Service pack 2.
- Better cryptographic features.
- New features allowing users to save as Open Document Format (ODF), XML Paper Specification (XPS), and Portable Document Format (PDF) without any need to download third party applications.
- Feature to export report form/to Excel.
- Support for more files such as PICT image format and ODF document format.
- Ability to add animations in PowerPoint.
- Better Outlook and calendar performance.
- To know more about the new improvements, download the complete list from Microsoft.
If you want to download Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, click here. Here instead is the link to download Microsoft Office Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.