As you know, very time you make any change in the Group Policy you will have to reboot your PC for the changes to take effect. Learn how to save changes in the group Policy without restarting your computer.
- Click Start.
- In the Search Box, type cmd.
- Right click on the cmd icon and click Run as Administartor.
- Now, in the black window, type gpupdate/force and hit Enter.
Tags: trick, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- group policy update
- update group policy
- gpo update
- gpforce update
- force group policy update
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to update Group Policy without restarting your computer”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.