After my article talking about the best portable applications available in the Internet, today I want to speak about how to convert regular software to portable applications to stuff into your USB flash drive and take them wherever you go! How many times have you wished to have that useful software available on your personal computer while working on a different computer? Read on and find out how to convert your favorite software to portable USB applications!
Packagefactory for U3 is a nice, free software which lets you convert applications to run on your U3 USB Flash Drive! Basically, it converts any EXE software into a U3P Package File, making it compatible with most of the latest USB dongle. The way it works is amazingly simple. All you have to do is to drop a .EXE software into the application’s main window and click…create! That’s it! no extra knowledge or any need to be a rocket scientist!
- convert any application to portable
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
2 Comments to “How to convert any software to portable applications for your USB flash drive”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.