The more you stay on the computer and surf the Internet, the more you sign-up to different web services. E-mail accounts, social networks, forums are just a few examples. If you add your computer and your software, the list of usernames and passwords you have to remember becomes really huge. If you are a forgetful guy, what you really need is a good software making the dirty job for you. A software which able to remember all the hard-to-remember passwords for you!
S10 Password Vault is a freeware application which strongly encrypts your most important usarnames and passwords and store them in a kind of safe. To access all this data you just need a master password (of course, you don’t have to forget it!) which is required when you open the tool. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Special commands lets you save private data directly from any username and passwords field in any website or program.
- It works with any program.
- Autotype feature which avoids the switching back-and-forth between windows to copy/paste usernames and passwords.
- All data is stored on a file in your computer. The file is encrypted using a standard 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Your private data is saved and organized in folders you can create and name in a way you like.
- For each account, you can specify a corresponding website address or program file, which you can then easily launch later.
- Auto-lock features which locks S10 Password Vault after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- When you open a password vault file, it will automatic make a backup copy of itself and save it under the same filename appended with “_backup”.
- It can generate strong passwords so that you won’t have to strain to find out what password is the best one to apply to your accounts.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
One Comment to “How to store usernames and passwords safely”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.