You see John? You forced me to write a post about it! The sad part of it all is that there is not a tutorial teaching you how to delete, remove or get rid of Libraries in Windows 7. I wish there was one! Anyway what we can do here is to trick and play with these Libraries in order to not bother us too much. Let’s see how.
You can choose to set your Personal Folder to display as a menu in Customize Start Menu. To do that follow these steps:
- Right click the Start button.
- Click the Customize button.
- Locate Personal Folder from the menu.
- Choose Display as a menu.
- Click OK.
I encourage everyone knowing about other ways to hide, delete, remove or get rid of libraries to post their findings here!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- can you completely delete the library in windows 7
- how to get rid of libraries folder on system tray windows 8
- how to get rid of libraries in windows 7
- how to rid of libraries in windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
5 Comments to “How to delete and get rid of libraries in Windows”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.