You see John? You forced me to write a post about it! 😉 The sad part of it all is that there is not a tutorial teaching you how to delete, remove or get rid of Libraries in Windows 7. I wish there was one! Anyway what we can do here is to trick and play with these Libraries in order to not bother us too much. Let’s see how.
You can choose to set your Personal Folder to display as a menu in Customize Start Menu. To do that follow these steps:
- Right click the Start button.
- Click the Customize button.
- Locate Personal Folder from the menu.
- Choose Display as a menu.
- Click OK.
I encourage everyone knowing about other ways to hide, delete, remove or get rid of libraries to post their findings here!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
5 Comments to “How to delete and get rid of libraries in Windows”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.