If you have got a lot of web accounts in the Internet, maybe you are using the wonderful “Remember me” feature available in Firefox (and in all browsers, of course). This option lets Firefox remember your username and password thanks to cookies which are set to expire after a lot of time in your computer. In this way, when you open a webpage containing a form asking your username and password, Firefox will fill it for you, automatically. The nasty issue a lot of users are experiencing lately is that, when you restart the computer or reopen the browser, Firefox will log you out of the website you want to sign-in because, apparently, it doesn’t manage to keep the info necessary to fill in the form in the account page. The issue is caused by the cookies stored in your computer which maybe are corrupted or unreadable by Firefox. Here is a list of quick “treatments”.
- Click Tools in your Firefox upper bar, Clear Private data…, tick all the boxes and press the Clear Private Data Now button.
- Make sure Firefox options are set to store cookies in your computer. Click Tools – Options – select Privacy tab and unckeck Always Clear my Private data when I close Firefox.
- Create a new profile. Click Start, in the search box, type: firefox.exe -ProfileManager and hit Enter and follow the easy steps.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.