This is a very simple trick which requires no skill and no brain. If you work a lot with Microsoft Outlook because you send tons of e-mails, you might want to surf the Internet without leaving your current Outlook window. Here is how to do it.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click View in the Toolbar.
- Click Web in the menu.
At this point a Web Address should appear on the screen. Just drag it wherever you want in the toolbar area. Now, enter any Web Address in the bar and you are done!
Tags: Microsoft, trick
- surf web from outlook 2010
- surfen mit outlook 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to surf the Internet from Microsoft Outlook”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.