That’s not the first time I write about how to remove Windows 7 watermark. As a matter of fact, you can read this post here. However, the scripts I was referring to seem not to work properly on this new Windows 7 version. Here is another handy script able to remove Windows 7 RC watermark once and for all.
Windows 7 Watermark Removal Script has to be run as administrator to make it work. This new script is completely automated and just requires you to press a button. As usual, when the procedure has finished, restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Tags: hack, Windows 7
- how to remove this copy of windowsisnotgenuinewindows 7
- remove this copy of windows is not genuine watermark
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “Remove Windows RC 7 watermark”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.