Web Talk has already covered this topic hugely. As a matter of fact, this is not the first time I speak about how to convert a file with a certain format to something else. You may want to read these articles on how to convert pictures to PDF, PDF to Word, Doc to Docx, PDF to Jpeg etc. What was missing from my personal list was another converter able to copy pdf file to text for free
If you have a lot of PDF documents to be converted to editable text files (.TXT), here is a nice desktop application for you, provided by PDFZilla.com.
Zilla PDF to TXT Converter is a freeware utility able to convert pdf files to text in batch mode. Zilla PDF to TXT Converter also supports and converts specific pages range to txt files.
Here is a list of its features:
* 100% Freeware, No spyware, adware.
* Convert PDF files in batch mode.
* Supports encrypted PDF files.
* Supports Specific Pages conversion.
[Thanks Dickson Woo]
Tags: freeware, Pdf, utility
- how to convert soh pdf to txt
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to convert PDF to TXT”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.