If you are accustomed to surf the Internet a lot you might wish, while browsing a website, to save a document to read it later with calm. You might also wish to download automatically all documents belonging to a certain website, without browsing it page-by-page. If your ambitions are quite big, you might also search the whole Internet for those documents you are really interested in! If so, here is a nice Firefox plugin able to save you a lot of time by automating the process of finding, downloading and saving documents in the Web in a couple of clicks.
OutWit Docs is a great plugin for Firefox able to find for you any kind of document on a website without browsing it page-by-page. But its greatest option is to scan the whole Internet for documents having the extensions you want by exploring search engine results. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Search a website or the whole Internet.
- Search for special file type such as: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, CSV, SWF, or PDF.
- You can specify where to save the files downloaded from the Internet.
- You can specify what website to scan.
- Automatically download and save any file.
- Auto-browsing and auto-catching options.
- Compatible with with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.