Windows 7 offers you an extra, superb way to protect your sensitive and private data by letting you lock and encrypt any drive on your computer. Thanks this trick you will be able to keep out unauthorized, nosy people and hackers from getting important information about you. Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a small embeeded utility called BitLocker Encryption.
- Click Start.
- Click and open Control Panel.
- Click the BitLocker Encryption link.
- Select the drive to protect, lock and encrypt.
- Tick the option: Use a password to unlock the drive.
- Now, select where to save the recovery key.
- how to lock drives in windows 7
- how to lock hard drive in windows 7
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
10 Comments to “How to lock and encrypt any drive in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.