Windows 7 offers you an extra, superb way to protect your sensitive and private data by letting you lock and encrypt any drive on your computer. Thanks this trick you will be able to keep out unauthorized, nosy people and hackers from getting important information about you. Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a small embeeded utility called BitLocker Encryption.
- Click Start.
- Click and open Control Panel.
- Click the BitLocker Encryption link.
- Select the drive to protect, lock and encrypt.
- Tick the option: Use a password to unlock the drive.
- Now, select where to save the recovery key.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- how can i lock my drive in win 7
- how to lock drive in window7
- how to lock windows deive fast
- Windows 7 drive lock
- windows drive lock
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
10 Comments to “How to lock and encrypt any drive in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.