Windows 7 offers you an extra, superb way to protect your sensitive and private data by letting you lock and encrypt any drive on your computer. Thanks this trick you will be able to keep out unauthorized, nosy people and hackers from getting important information about you. Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a small embeeded utility called BitLocker Encryption.
- Click Start.
- Click and open Control Panel.
- Click the BitLocker Encryption link.
- Select the drive to protect, lock and encrypt.
- Tick the option: Use a password to unlock the drive.
- Now, select where to save the recovery key.
- how to lock drive in window 7
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
10 Comments to “How to lock and encrypt any drive in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.