Windows 7 offers you an extra, superb way to protect your sensitive and private data by letting you lock and encrypt any drive on your computer. Thanks this trick you will be able to keep out unauthorized, nosy people and hackers from getting important information about you. Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a small embeeded utility called BitLocker Encryption.
- Click Start.
- Click and open Control Panel.
- Click the BitLocker Encryption link.
- Select the drive to protect, lock and encrypt.
- Tick the option: Use a password to unlock the drive.
- Now, select where to save the recovery key.
- how to lock drive in windows seven
- how to lock drives in windows 7
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
10 Comments to “How to lock and encrypt any drive in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.