Windows 7 has got among its features, an unknown command letting you run a Power Efficiency Diagnostics to know and understand the most relevant issues your computer has got as far as its battery energy mangement is concerned. Let’s see how to run it.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Accessories.
- Now, right-click the Command Prompt icon.
- Click Run As Administator.
- When the UAC prompt window shows up, click Yes.
- in the Command Prompt black window, type: powercfg -energy -output YOURUSERNAME\Desktop\PowerCFG_Analysis.html
- At this point the system will start checking a series of parameters. This check should last around a minute or a little more.
- Once the analysis is completed you should get a full report, directly on your computer desktop!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.