Web Talk has already widely talked about ways to convert different files having different extensions to something else. Anyway, what I am going to talk about now is something completely different which, as soon as I saw it, captivated my attention right away. If you wish to listen to what somebody else has written or what you have just written on a document, here is a handy add-on able to convert and turn Word documents (.doc) to MP3!
“Save as DAISY” is a small add-on for Microsoft Word able to convert your Word files (.doc) to MP3. Thanks to it, you will be able “to generate the DAISY XML for further processing, or you can generate a fully conforming DAISY file set with full navigation and full text synchronized with audio. The audio is generated by the default text-to-speech (TTS) engine on your Windows computer.” The MP3 file is generated by using the default text-to-speech (TTS) engine available on your Windows operating system. The software will automatically detect the version of Microsoft Office Word used and install the appropriate add-in for the following versions of Microsoft Office Word: Word XP, 2003, and 2007.
Tags: add-on, freeware, MP3, Office
- word doc to mp3
- convert words to mp3
- convert word document into mp3
- convert word to mp3
- how to change word saved text to mp3
- how to convert mp3 file to a word document
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.