Web Talk has already widely talked about ways to convert different files having different extensions to something else. Anyway, what I am going to talk about now is something completely different which, as soon as I saw it, captivated my attention right away. If you wish to listen to what somebody else has written or what you have just written on a document, here is a handy add-on able to convert and turn Word documents (.doc) to MP3!
“Save as DAISY” is a small add-on for Microsoft Word able to convert your Word files (.doc) to MP3. Thanks to it, you will be able “to generate the DAISY XML for further processing, or you can generate a fully conforming DAISY file set with full navigation and full text synchronized with audio. The audio is generated by the default text-to-speech (TTS) engine on your Windows computer.” The MP3 file is generated by using the default text-to-speech (TTS) engine available on your Windows operating system. The software will automatically detect the version of Microsoft Office Word used and install the appropriate add-in for the following versions of Microsoft Office Word: Word XP, 2003, and 2007.
- how to chnge word document into mp3
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.