If you love taking pictures with your phone you know only too well how, most of the times, their quality is not that good. This is due to the camera itself which, in a phone, is not what you might call a professional camera. Other times instead, despite the camera looks good, it has got little options to play with. Whatever the reason, if after taking a photo you see that its quality is not good, here is a nice, free software able to enhance and improve its quality in a couple of steps and without any special knowledge.
Alamoon Color Enhancer is a freeware application able to improve your photos. It automatically adjusts lightness, contrast and color balance. The software offers you the option to correct your pictures automatically or manually. Alamoon Color Enhancer’s most important features are:
- Save your photos in other formats, different from the one your picture your saved with.
- It supports and covert the following formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, PCX, TGA and TIFF.
- The free version lets you improve a picture at a time (not bad anyway!).
Tags: freeware, photo editor, utility
- how to enchance your pictures quality
- what can you replace or enhance to improve computers images
- what can you replace or enhance to improve the quality of displayed images
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to enhance the quality of your picture and images”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.