Internet Explorer 8 is not a very customizable Internet browser (as Firefox is). As a matter of fact, just try to place the menu bar above the address bar… you can not do it, right? Well, if you wish to move such a menu on top of the address bar not to be distracted by anything while surfing the Internet or just to have a tidier browser, here is a simple hack for you!
- Open your Notepad.
- Copy and paste the following piece of code:
- Save the file as: move_menu_bar_up.reg (make sure that the new file fill have .reg extension)
- Double click the file you have just created.
- Restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
3 Comments to “How to place the menu bar above the address bar in Internet Explorer 8”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.