Google Talk is one of the most famous and used chat client applications in the Internet. There are other nice computer and web applications such as VoxOx, TinyChat, Yahoo! Messenger for iPhone, Chat Maker etc. but well, Google Talk has always managed to keep on a higher level, thanks to its nice skins and its simple features. Plus I like it and its from Google! If you talk with your friends by using Google Talk, you might wish to create specific Google Talk desktop shortcuts for those friends of yours you chat a lot with. Here is a simple trick!
- Right-click on any empty space on your desktop.
- From the menu click New and select Shortcut.
- A new window will appear. Under Type the Location of the Item write gtalk:chat?jid=<your friend’s username>@gmail.com
- Now, click Next.
- Under Input a name for your Shortcut, type the name of your friend.
- Click Finish to end the procedure.
Tags: chat, Google App, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.