Recently, Facebook gave you the opportunity to link your Google and Yahoo! account to it. But what are the benefits of such an operation?
Linking Google and Yahoo! accounts to Facebook will let you skip the login procedures you need to do to gain access to such services. As a matter of fact, from now on, every time you sign-in to Google ( I mean all Google services such as Gmail, Google Picasa, Google Docs etc.) and Yahoo!, you’ll automatically be logged into Facebook as well. To activate and link Google and Yahoo! accounts to Facebook, login Facebook – Accounts - Settings and click “Add a new linked account”.
Tags: Facebook, Google App, Yahoo
- how to link facebook with google talk
- how to link google with facebook
- linking google and facebook accounts
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to link Facebook to your Google and Yahoo! accounts”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.