Every now and then, Windows 7 may show an issue related to weird screen flashes. This problem occurs whenever user selects a folder or browses to a new web page. At this point the screen start flashing out for a few seconds also displaying a “Not Responding” error in the top left corner. Let’s see how to fix this screen flash error in a few, easy steps.
Let me tell that this issue is usually due to an optimization to increase PC shutdown speed. Usually, this optimisation is performed by advanced users after hacking Windows Registry. Other times instead the error is due to technical issues which don’t depend on the user at all. Whatever the reason, here is the steps to fix the screen flashes:
- Click Start.
- In the Search box, type regedit and press Enter.
- Delete the following keys:
Restart the computer for the change to take effect.
- screen flashing windows 7
- screen flashes windows 7
- windows 7 flashing screen
- screen flashes with windows 7
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
9 Comments to “How to fix screen flash in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.