Every now and then and for no apparent reason, it may happen that the Start Menu in Windows 7 appears (or drop and shrink) right behind the taskbar. This odd behaviour causes the last part of the Start Menu itself to become hidden by the taskbar, preventing users from choices and clicking its icons and links. If you want to fix this issue just apply this trick.
If you want to fix and prevent the Start Menu from appearing behind the taskbar, you will have to unlock the taskbar. To do that untick the Lock the taskbar option in the right click menu (to get it, just right click any empty space on your desktop), “play” around with the taskbar and put it back to the original position. That’s it!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- fixing the task bar and stART MENU INB WINDOWS 7
- how to fix start menu from jamming for windows 7
- internet explorerer behind the start bar
- windows hiding behind taskbar windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.