This is not the first time I speak about issues related to the taskbar in Windows 7. You might want to read this article of mine on how to add the recycle bin on the taskbar. As a matter of fact, if a user right-click the Control Panel icon located on the Start Menu, he will get the nasty surprise that there is not any “Pin To Taskbar” option in the contextual menu. Plus, the famous drag-and-drop won’t work in this case. If you want badly pin and add the Control Panel icon on the taskbar of your Windows 7 operating system, just follow this trick.
- Launch the Control Panel.
- You should be able to see a button on the Windows 7 taskbar.
- Right click on the Control Panel icon on the Task Bar, and select Pin this program to taskbar option.
- Now, close the Control Panel.
- A new Control Panel button should be pinned to your taskbar.
- Oh well, that’s it!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.