There are a lot of ways to boost and speed up your Mozilla Firefox. Yes, there are so many ways to make Firefox better that sometimes I have the feeling to write the same articles, over and over again. But that’s not true! If you do not believe me, have a look at these articles of mine on how to make your Firefox load faster at startup, how to make Firefox faster and even more faster than light! You will see that, despite their titles are almost alike, the tricks they describe are quite different. Today, I still want to talk about another way to boost Mozilla Firefox by using a trick few people know about.
- Type about:config in the Address bar and press Enter.
- A message followed by a button saying “I’ll be carefull. I promise!” should appear. Click on it.
- Type browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs in the Filter field.
- Double click on the value and set it True.
- Now, apply this trick.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.