First of all, let me tell you that if you are here looking for a Docx converter, you’d better read these articles on how to convert .Doc to .Docx, how to save .Doc in Office 2007 and the great Dicx2Rft free converter. If instead you wish to cut off the boring procedure to convert a file to something else in order to read it, maybe the free application I am going to talk about is for you. As a matter of fact, Word Reader lets you open any .Doc and .Docx file without Microsoft Office suite.
As stated, Word Reader can open any .Doc and .Docx file without Microsoft Office. Anyway, the big issue here is represented by .Docx file which can not be opened even by Office 2003. In fact, they need Office 2007 and later to be read. Word Reader is meant to overcome all this. Word Reader is able to read:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (.DOCX)
- Microsoft Word 97-2003(.DOC)
- Hyper Text Markup Language (.Htm,.Html), Plain Text Format (.TXT), Rich Text Format (.RTF).
- Basically, it opens any .Docx file and any .Doc files written using Office 97-2003 Doc Files.
If you want to know more, or if you want to download it, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “How to open .Doc and .Docx files without Microsoft Office”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.