The new sticky note feature in Windows 7 is quite useful. Thanks to it you are able to write down your notes and see them directly on your screen. In this way you won’t forget an appointment anymore! Nobody argues that sticky notes are of not use but, wouldn’t be nice to customize these sticky notes in some way, personalize and give them your personal touch? Let’s see how you can customize sticky notes in Windows 7 thanks to a little hack!
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Accessories.
- Click Sticky Notes and create a note with some word.
- Now, simply highlight the text you wish to customize and use the following commands:
Increase size of text: CTRL+SHIFT+>
Decrease size of text: CTRL+SHIFT+<
Bullet list: CTRL+SHIFT+L (once)
Numbered list: CTRL+SHIFT+L (twice)
Lettered list (a,b,c,etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (three times)
Lettered list (A,B,C,etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (four times)
Roman numeral list (i,ii,iii,iv, etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (five times)
Roman numeral list (I,II,III,IV etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (six times)
Tags: hack, Windows 7
- custom stickys notes windows 7
- HOW TO PERSONALISE STICKY NOTES
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.