If you use different Web browsers to surf the Internet after a while you could be in the annoying situation to have your bookmarks shared between two or even more browsers. Let’s see how to import and exploit bookmarks between Web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari and more and keep your favorite websites and bookmarks in one place.
Transmute is a cross-platform, bookmark converter letting you synchronize, sort, organize, remove duplicates and finally import and export your bookmarks between Web browsers. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Transmute supports all of the major web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Apple Safari, Chromium, Flock and Konqueror.
- Transmute is very easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface.
- Before any changes are made, Transmute will automatically made a whole backup of your bookmarks. An extra precautions to avoid nasty surprises.
- It runs on different platforma such as Windows, Linux and Mac.
If you want to know more or if you want to use it, visit the official website.
Tags: Chrome, Firefox, freeware, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, utility
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.