As you know, Windows 7 comes with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 pre-installed. Such a Microsoft browser is far from being perfect and a lot of users report a wide range of bugs and incompatiblity issues. If you are not a big fans of it, here is a step-by-step tutorial letting you remove and uninstall Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) from Windows 7.
To remove, uninstall and disable Internet Explorer 8 from Windows 7 follow this simple procedure:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Category View, click Programs.
- In the Icons View, click Programs and Features.
- Now, Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Untick Internet Explorer 8.
- A dialog box should appear warning that turning off Internet Explorer may affect other application installed on your computer. Click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Let the computer reboot a couple of times in order to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
Tags: Internet Explorer, trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.