If you like to hack, tweak and modify your Firefox a lot, at a certain point you may wish to restore Firefox to its default settings cause it is sluggish or some hack you applied has messed up some of its features etc. If you wish to restore default settings in your favorite browser, here is the simple procedure to apply.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Mozilla Firefox folder.
- Start Firefox in Safe Mode.
- At this point a dialog box should appear asking you to perform different actions before opening the browser. These options include: Diable add-ons, Reset Toolbar and Controls, Reset bookmarks to Firefox defaults, Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults, Restore default search engines.
- In order to restore default settings , tick all option but the first one.
- Now click the Make Changes and Restart button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to restore default settings in Firefox”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.