Are you tired of Google Chrome? Do you want to uninstall and remove it for good from your computer? Recently Google has posted an interesting article on how to uninstall Google Chrome completely from your computer. Here is what you have to do.
- Make sure extensions are displayed for your files. Here’s how:
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
- Double-click Folder Options.
- Click View.
- Make sure the ‘Hide extensions for known file types’ checkbox is deselected.
- Right-click this link.
- Click Save Link as and save the file name as remove.reg. (Select ‘All files’ as your file type.)
- Exit Google Chrome completely.
- Double-click remove.reg on your desktop.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Go to the Start menu > Run.
- Enter one of the following commands in the text field, depending on your operating system:
- Windows XP:%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
- Windows Vista: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google
- Delete the Chrome’ folder in the directory that opens.
- uninstall google chrome completely
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
4 Comments to “How to uninstall Google Chrome completely”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.