Are you tired of Google Chrome? Do you want to uninstall and remove it for good from your computer? Recently Google has posted an interesting article on how to uninstall Google Chrome completely from your computer. Here is what you have to do.
- Make sure extensions are displayed for your files. Here’s how:
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
- Double-click Folder Options.
- Click View.
- Make sure the ‘Hide extensions for known file types’ checkbox is deselected.
- Right-click this link.
- Click Save Link as and save the file name as remove.reg. (Select ‘All files’ as your file type.)
- Exit Google Chrome completely.
- Double-click remove.reg on your desktop.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Go to the Start menu > Run.
- Enter one of the following commands in the text field, depending on your operating system:
- Windows XP:%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
- Windows Vista: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google
- Delete the Chrome’ folder in the directory that opens.
- uninstall google chrome completely
- delete google chrome remnants from computer
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
4 Comments to “How to uninstall Google Chrome completely”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.