If you love music and you like to split and encode big MP3 files for your needs, I have got the right solution for you. In fact, with this tool I am about to show you, you will be able to do a lot of interesting things, mostly concerning with your music.
MP3Splitter is a nice, freeware, easy-to-use tool to split and encode MP3’s in user defined time segments. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Split multiple mp3’s in user defined time interval
- Re-encode in a different bitrate and/or sampling frequency
- Rename files (e.g. 001-191)
- Adjust tags title (e.g. 001-191), artist and album
This tool requires .NET framework to work.
If you want to know more or download it right away, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.