If you love music and you like to split and encode big MP3 files for your needs, I have got the right solution for you. In fact, with this tool I am about to show you, you will be able to do a lot of interesting things, mostly concerning with your music.
MP3Splitter is a nice, freeware, easy-to-use tool to split and encode MP3’s in user defined time segments. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Split multiple mp3’s in user defined time interval
- Re-encode in a different bitrate and/or sampling frequency
- Rename files (e.g. 001-191)
- Adjust tags title (e.g. 001-191), artist and album
This tool requires .NET framework to work.
If you want to know more or download it right away, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.