If your computer contains a lot of private and sensitive data and information, you may wish to completely erase its hard drive to prevent users and hackers to read its content. Despite the fact that it looks like quite easy to delete data, you have to know that once the famous “delete” button has been pressed, the files you wish to remove from your PC will be still there, ready to be grabbed by an expert hacker. Let’ see how to delete everything behind recovery.
HDShredder is the easy, free solution to your needs. As a matter of fact, it completely erases your private hard drive (and other storage devices) in a way that nobody will be able to read its content anymore. The application is so reliable that the software house states “[the hard disk] can be sold or dumped without any risk that former data can be restored, even not with recovery software.” Here is a list of its most important features:
- Secure high-speed deletion.
- Entire drive deletion.
- Iterative deletion patterns.
- It deletes USB drives, IDE, ATA, SATA, eSATA, SSD
- CompactFlash, SD, MMC
If you are looking for other ways to erase your hard drive completely, read these other articles:
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.