As you know, in the Internet there are a lot, really a lot of Windows 7 copies available for download. There are also thousands of product keys which promise you to activate your Windows 7 for good. But, how to know if a product key is valid and legit or fake? Here is a nice, simple to use, free application which lets you check and verify if a Windows 7 product key is good or fake.
Windows 7 Product Key Checker lets you check and verify Windows 7 product key. It offers you a detailed description of every number in the key including:
- Product ID.
- Extended PID.
- Activation ID.
- Edition ID.
- License Type.
- License Channel.
- Crypto ID.
If you want to download Windows 7 Product Key Checker, click here.
- check windows 7 product key
- check windows 7 key
- verify windows 7 key
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
One Comment to “How to check and verify Windows 7 product key”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.