I have already spoken about free software able to convert PDF to txt files. Anyway, if you want a free application, able to extract text from your favorite PDF files, I have recently come across a software which might Internet you.
PDF Text Extractor is a free solution able to extract all the text from any PDF file and automatically put it to a TXT file. Here is a list of its main features:
- It doesn’t need Acrobat Reader to work.
- Convert batches of PDF files to Text files at one time.
- Support PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat6.0).
- Works well on Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Windows 7 platforms.
- User-friendly interface.
If you want to know more and download it, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.