I have already spoken about free software able to convert PDF to txt files. Anyway, if you want a free application, able to extract text from your favorite PDF files, I have recently come across a software which might Internet you.
PDF Text Extractor is a free solution able to extract all the text from any PDF file and automatically put it to a TXT file. Here is a list of its main features:
- It doesn’t need Acrobat Reader to work.
- Convert batches of PDF files to Text files at one time.
- Support PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat6.0).
- Works well on Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Windows 7 platforms.
- User-friendly interface.
If you want to know more and download it, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.