This is really a quick trick, but it is extremely useful above all if you want to know and keep track of all the drivers already installed in your Windows 7. In this way, if you have to format your computer, you will know what drivers run in your machine. It is also useful in those cases where you have to update the drivers in your Windows! So, lets see together the fastest way to make and create a list of drivers which are installed in your Windows 7.
- Click Start.
- In the Search box, type cmd and press Enter.
- You will access the command prompt and the classic black window will appear on your screen.
- Simply, type driverquery and press Enter. This will make a list of Windows 7 drivers.
- If you want to save this list, type this command from the command prompt: driverquery>filename.txt
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.