I have already written about how to backup your Gmail account or even how to backup your whole email account. If you need a rich-of-option tool able to protect your private and most valuable emails, I have got another tool which will save your emails, Internet browser profile and bookmarks in your computer. The software has also got an interesting option to make extremely easy the process of restoring your private emails.
KLS Mail Backup is an easy tool to use, especially designed for those users who are not tech -savvy and do not have a lot of time to read tricky instructions on how to perform a backup of their emails. Just select email applications and email profiles that you wish to save and your are done. The software will create a full, zipped backup. Here is a full list of its main features:
- Backup Windows Mail profile and Windows Contacts.
- Backup Windows Live Mail profile, Windows Live Contacts and Windows Live Messenger Files.
- Backup your Outlook Express and Windows Address Book.
- Backup Internet Explorer Favorites and Internet Accounts.
- Save Mozilla, Seamonkey, Thunderbird and Firefox profiles.
- Your backup and saved in a zipped format.
- The application is also able to perform incremental backups.
If you want to know more or if you wish to download it, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.