There are tons of ways to improve your Windows 7. In fact, you can speed up Windows 7 bootup time, Speed up Windows 7 taskbar and even get more space in your Windows 7 without deleting any software. However, a great improvement is to change Windows 7 startup and add or remove applications for your needs.
Removing applications in your Windows 7 startup lets you have a more responsive computer. On the other side, adding applications lets you have your Windows 7 ready with all the programs you really need. Here is the easy procedure to change, add or remove stuff from the startup.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs.
- Now, right-click the StartUp folder. From the context menu, select Open All Users.
- Click Explore if you wish to open the folder for the current user.
- Now locate the folder of program you wish to add to start up. Right-click it and choose the option “Copy Shortcut”.
- Now, simply paste this shortcut to the the first folder you opened (step 3).
- Reboot your computer for the change to take effect.
- The first steps of this procedure can also be sued to remove programs.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How To Change Windows 7 Startup (add more apps)”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.