Once installed and activated, you Windows 7 will be able to show you ( go to Control Panel — System and Security — System) in the System Properties the status of your Microsoft Operating System along with your Product ID. Sometimes these information won’t be displayed. In the Activation status box, you will only get a sad “Not Available” message. Here is how to fix this bug!
If you want to fix the “broken” Windows 7 Activation Status, simply enable Software Protection service (C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe) and set the Startup Type to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- windows activation status not available
- windows 7 activation status not available fix
- windows activation not available
- windows 7 activation status not available
- windows 7 activation not showing
- windows 7 token based activation Status Not Available
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
6 Comments to “How to Fix Windows Activation Status Not Available in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.