Once installed and activated, you Windows 7 will be able to show you ( go to Control Panel — System and Security — System) in the System Properties the status of your Microsoft Operating System along with your Product ID. Sometimes these information won’t be displayed. In the Activation status box, you will only get a sad “Not Available” message. Here is how to fix this bug!
If you want to fix the “broken” Windows 7 Activation Status, simply enable Software Protection service (C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe) and set the Startup Type to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- windows activation status not available
- windows activation not available
- windows 7 activation status not available fix
- windows 7 activation status not available
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
6 Comments to “How to Fix Windows Activation Status Not Available in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.