Once installed and activated, you Windows 7 will be able to show you ( go to Control Panel — System and Security — System) in the System Properties the status of your Microsoft Operating System along with your Product ID. Sometimes these information won’t be displayed. In the Activation status box, you will only get a sad “Not Available” message. Here is how to fix this bug!
If you want to fix the “broken” Windows 7 Activation Status, simply enable Software Protection service (C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe) and set the Startup Type to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- windows activation status not available
- windows activation not available
- windows 7 activation status not available fix
- windows 7 activation status not available
- activate windows 7 status unavailable
- windows update status not available windows 7
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
6 Comments to “How to Fix Windows Activation Status Not Available in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.