The new Microsoft operating system, Windows 7, has arrived! Millions of people are buying it and in a matter of a few months it will become the standard operating system for billions of Pcs. Wouldn’t you like to stand out of the crow by creating your ownWindows 7 theme and have something unique in your computer desktop? This brief tutorial will teach you how to achieve this result without buying any application! What are you waiting for? Make your own, free and personalized Windows 7 theme now!
- In your Windows 7, right-click any empty space in your desktop and select Personalize.
- Click “Desktop Background” to change the wallpaper in your desktop.
- Now, from the window ” Choose your Desktop Background” select the new wallpaper for your theme.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
- Click Windows Color if you want to modify the color of windows and backgrounds accordingly with your tastes.
- Select Sound to change the system sound default.
- At this point, simply click Save and you are done.
- Give a name to your new theme and select Themepack as “Save as Type”.
- Done! Your Microsoft Windows 7 theme is ready. Just click it twice to install it.
- Quick bonus. Don’t want to make your own Windows theme? Read this guide if you want to know how to unlock hidden Windows 7 themes!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “How to make your own Windows 7 theme”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.