If you are a very inattentive guy, it may happen to you to forget your WiFi password. As you know, to secure your private network (WiFi hotspot), you have to setup a password, having different protection levels such as is WEP, WPA or WPA2. Once you try to access to your hotspot, Windows 7 will ask for such a password. Once the password has been typed, Windows 7 will remember it for the next times. So, let’s see how to recover and your private WiFi passwords in case you forgot it.
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- At this point a list of used network will appear, along with the right, proper password (which is hidden).
- Click to en-light the network (hotspot) you want to recover the password from and right-click it.
- Now, click the Security tab.
- At this point you should be able to see the password or key for the network. This key is hidden by asterisks.
- Simply tick the Show characters option to retrieve your password.
- find wifi password windows 7
- how to find wifi password on windows 7
- how to find wifi password windows 7
- how to find my wifi password windows 7
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “How to Recover and Retrieve WiFi Passwords in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.