If you are a very inattentive guy, it may happen to you to forget your WiFi password. As you know, to secure your private network (WiFi hotspot), you have to setup a password, having different protection levels such as is WEP, WPA or WPA2. Once you try to access to your hotspot, Windows 7 will ask for such a password. Once the password has been typed, Windows 7 will remember it for the next times. So, let’s see how to recover and your private WiFi passwords in case you forgot it.
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- At this point a list of used network will appear, along with the right, proper password (which is hidden).
- Click to en-light the network (hotspot) you want to recover the password from and right-click it.
- Now, click the Security tab.
- At this point you should be able to see the password or key for the network. This key is hidden by asterisks.
- Simply tick the Show characters option to retrieve your password.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- find wifi password windows 7
- how to find wifi password on windows 7
- how to find my wifi password windows 7
- how to find wifi password windows 7
- find wifi password on windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Recover and Retrieve WiFi Passwords in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.