As you know, one of the best way to keep your computer healthy is to defragment its hard disk regularly. Despite Windows 7 promises to be the faster Microsoft operating system ever, the golden rule, able mentioned is still valid and will always be for Microsoft OS especially. So, let’s see the best way to Defrag Windows 7 thanks to a freeware tool.
Defraggler is a free tool to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files – unique in the industry. This application is totally portable and this means that you won’t have to install anything. You can even carry it in your USB dongle! Here is a list of its most important features:
- Full support for NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Differently from other degragger, Defraggler also defragment free space.
- Moves large files to the end of the drive for faster performance.
- Background defragmentation.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.