As you know, one of the best way to keep your computer healthy is to defragment its hard disk regularly. Despite Windows 7 promises to be the faster Microsoft operating system ever, the golden rule, able mentioned is still valid and will always be for Microsoft OS especially. So, let’s see the best way to Defrag Windows 7 thanks to a freeware tool.
Defraggler is a free tool to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files – unique in the industry. This application is totally portable and this means that you won’t have to install anything. You can even carry it in your USB dongle! Here is a list of its most important features:
- Full support for NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Differently from other degragger, Defraggler also defragment free space.
- Moves large files to the end of the drive for faster performance.
- Background defragmentation.
Tags: freeware, usb, utility
- defraggler stop vss when defragmenting ntfs volume
- defraggler stop vss
- stop vss when defragmenting ntfs volume
- vss ntfs defrag
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.