As you know, one of the best way to keep your computer healthy is to defragment its hard disk regularly. Despite Windows 7 promises to be the faster Microsoft operating system ever, the golden rule, able mentioned is still valid and will always be for Microsoft OS especially. So, let’s see the best way to Defrag Windows 7 thanks to a freeware tool.
Defraggler is a free tool to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files – unique in the industry. This application is totally portable and this means that you won’t have to install anything. You can even carry it in your USB dongle! Here is a list of its most important features:
- Full support for NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Differently from other degragger, Defraggler also defragment free space.
- Moves large files to the end of the drive for faster performance.
- Background defragmentation.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.