Lately, it looks like Google is having fun installing with its free utilities, small, annoying applications (processes) doing nothing but sucking up our computer resources. As a matter of fact, last year I spoke about how to remove the hated GoogleUpdate.exe from your system. Today I want to write a tutorial on how to uninstall and remove a little Google process called GoogleCrashHandler.exe.
GoogleCrashHandler.exe is a Google application which is automatically installed on your computer when you install famous Google free applications. This process does nothing but sending anonymous usage data and crash reports to Google. If you do not know if it is running on your machine, simply press CTRL+ALT+DEL. This will open the task manager window. If you want to remove GoogleCrashHandler.exe follow this simple procedure (it works on Google Chrome):
- Click the spanner icon, located on the right-side of the Chrome window.
- Click Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Untick “Help make Google Chrome better by automatically sending usage statistics and crash reports to Google”.
- Follow this procedure for other Google apps. Of course, it may be a little different but at least now you know what to look for. Keep in mind that if you have more than a Google app, you will have to deactivate and untick the above option for all of them.
Tags: Google App, trick
- googlecrashhandler exe
- googlecrashhandler disable
- google crash handler remove
- google crash handler has stopped working
- googlecrashhandler exe removal
- googlecrashhandler remove
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to remove or uninstall GoogleCrashHandler.exe”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.