This is really a quick trick! Have you ever wished to create a sticky note to remind yourself of an important appointment, a meeting etc? Well, Windows 7 has got among its features an interesting command which lets you create sticky notes on the fly! Here is what you have to do!
Sticky notes is one of exciting features in Windows 7. You do not have to download nor install anything since it is already embedded in the operating system. Here is really, easy procedure:
- Click Start.
- In the Search Box, type sticky and press Enter.
- Right after that, you will see a nice, colorful stiky note on your desktop.
- At this point you can write whatever you wish on it.
- Want another sticky note? Click on the plus (+) icon select a different color. Right-click anywhere in the body of the note and choose different options.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “Quick Trick: How to Create Sticky Notes in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.