If you have been wondering what the new Google Search engine looks like and you are curious to try it out, I have got great news for you. In fact, you have to know that the new interface is already available, but well hidden in the Internet! Here is a quick hack to unveil it right on your browser!
- Copy this code:
- Now, open your notepad, paste the code and connect it. Basically, you have to turn these 4 rows into one. Copy it again.
- Go to Google.com
- Delete the Google address from your Browser address bar.
- Paste the code and press Enter.
- Refresh the page.
Tags: Google App, hack, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “Try the New Google Search Engine Now!”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.