Before starting writing this article I would like to remind you that there are other articles here on Web Talk speaking about ways to erase files. You may want to read How to wipe clean your computer hard disk, how to completely erase your PC hard drive, and How to delete junk files. Today I am going to explain to you how to securely and easy delete old, junky files by date.
Clean drive is a freeware software which allows you to to find all files under a specified drive or directory (including subdirectories) that are older than a specified number of days. Here is a quick list of its most important features:
- Schedule purge of old files thanks to command-line codes.
- CleanDriveActivity.log – Contains a log of what the program did and any errors/warnings encountered.
- CleanDriveFiles.csv – Contains a list of all files matching the search criteria.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP and Windows 2000. It also Works under Windows 7. Just make sure to run it with admin privileges!
Tags: freeware, utility
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.