TuneUp Utilities 2009 is a great application to optimize, enhance, fix, speed and secure your computer operating system. Stop buying three, four, five different software to do what just one application can perform in a couple of easy steps thanks to its user-friendly interface. What follows is the procedure to take advantage of a promotion to download the full TuneUp Utilities 2009 with a full license key!
TuneUp Utilities 2009 main features are:
- Enhance your computer speed and general performance.
- Clean your computer up.
- Repair your operating system from the most common issues.
- Customize your Windows OS.
- It comes with a full set of additional tools.
- Deletes Internet footprints.
- Clean your Windows registry.
- Defragment your hard disk.
TuneUp Utilities 2009 is not for free and costs around $50. However, I have just found an interesting promotion which offers you a full, license key free of charge to run this application on your computer forever! Here is the easy procedure:
- Go to http://www.tuneup.de/promo/chipxmas09 (yes, the website is in German laguage, but no fear!)
- Fill in the first blank space with your email address.
- Rewrite the correct Captcha code.
- Press the yellow button and the end of the form.
- Check your email. You should have got an email, whose subject is “TuneUp Utilities 2009 Freischaltlink” containing a link to a page. Click it.
- The link will forward you to a special page containing a Registration Key Number. Well, writing it down!
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2009 here: TU2009TrialEN-US.exe and use the key you got.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
4 Comments to “Download TuneUp Utilities 2009 With Full, Valid License Key for Free (Save $50)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.