There are a lot of ways to hide your personal information, data and files in your computer.Read these articles on how to hide folders in your computer and hide programs and windows. But what do you do when you want to hide private and scabrous bookmarks in your Firefox browser so that people who type the name of a website address in the address bar won’t be “surprised” by what the browser will suggest them?
NotAwesome is an interesting addon for your Firefox able to hide any bookmarks from awesome bar searches. This way you can flag bookmarks you don’t want to show up in the autocomplete part of the awesome bar.
If you want to know more or you just want to download it, click here.
Tags: add-on, Firefox, security
- hide firefox bookmark
- hiding bookmark folder in firefox
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.