There are a lot of ways to hide your personal information, data and files in your computer.Read these articles on how to hide folders in your computer and hide programs and windows. But what do you do when you want to hide private and scabrous bookmarks in your Firefox browser so that people who type the name of a website address in the address bar won’t be “surprised” by what the browser will suggest them?
NotAwesome is an interesting addon for your Firefox able to hide any bookmarks from awesome bar searches. This way you can flag bookmarks you don’t want to show up in the autocomplete part of the awesome bar.
If you want to know more or you just want to download it, click here.
- how do i hide firefox bookmarks
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.