This is a quick trick which lets you enable and turn on the famous and eye-candy Windows 7 Aero Glass theme to all Windows 7 machine available in the Windows Virtual PC. Here is the easy step by step procedure.
- The first thing to do is to install the Integration Components. Click Tools and, from the drop down menu, click Install Integration components.
- Right after that, your Virtual machine should reboot.
- Again, click Tools and click, from the drop down menu, Enable Integration Features.
- Now, simply type user name and password for your virtual machine and enjoy the Aero Glass theme experience!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.