Microsoft has recently released a new, free games compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP. Let’s see how and where to download it.
Tinker is a puzzle game where thanks to a small, cutie robot you will have to solve puzzles of every kind and for all tastes! Tinker features 60 level, original music score and a captivating gameplay. Here is a list of its features:
- Guide your small robot through 60 different levels of inventive mechanisms, switches, lasers, teleporters, and more!
- Earn Tinker Achievements only available through LIVE.
- Enjoy 3D graphics that enhance the majestic clockwork world!
Tinker requires Intel single core 3 GHz or AMD equivalent, 1GB of RAM and Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher. If you want to download it, visit this page.
If you want to create hundreds of new, customized levels, download the free Level Builderf now!
Tags: freeware, Microsoft, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- can I download Tinker without windows live sign in?
- tinker game vista
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “Download Tinker Game from Microsoft Games for Window”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.